A healthy lifestyle is now increasingly popular. Many people are switching from animal food products to plant foods, one of which is milk . You can make your own oat milk or whole wheat milk at home without buying it.
Oatmeal is a food that is processed from grains and has many health benefits. Oatmeal can help lower cholesterol, lowering the risk of high blood pressure and obesity. There is no prohibition against consuming oatmeal every day. On the other hand, daily consumption of oatmeal increases its health benefits.
Milk is one source of nutrition that is recommended to be consumed regularly in order to meet nutritional needs. The nutrients contained in cow’s milk are protein, fat, calcium, amino acids, vitamins and other minerals. Milk is rich in calcium and Vitamin D which are important for the growth of bones and teeth. If you do not want to be fat, choose a type of low-fat milk. In addition, you should drink pasteurized milk first.
Honey includes foods that are high in carbohydrates such as fructose, glucose and other oligosaccharides. However, it also contains abundant protein, minerals, vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants. Natural honey has been researched to have good health effects for humans, such as relieving coughs, lowering blood fat levels, increasing endurance, relieving minor irritation wounds and skin inflammation. There is no prohibition to consume honey every day, as long as the amount is not excessive. Consume it in sufficient quantities, which is between 50-80 grams a day. Choose natural honey and in the right amount and in moderation for good health benefits.
Oat milk has recently become popular among vegans and vegetarians . Oat milk is also suitable for people who are lactose intolerant (cannot consume dairy products or contain lactose).
Here’s a recipe for oat milk from Metro.co.uk that you can try to make. Oat Milk Recipe or you can buy here heroillove.com :
Rolled Oats (whole grain)
Sweetener to taste (optional)
Vanilla extract (optional) Salt
How to make oat milk :
1. Measure the oats as needed, but the ratio with four times more water. So if you use one cup of oats you will need four cups of water.
2. Mix oats, water, a pinch of salt, sweetener, and vanilla extract with a half teaspoon according to taste.
3. Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until the mixture is creamy.
4. Strain the liquid through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. If there are lumps the first time, strain again until the lumps disappear.
5. Taste the milk so that if it doesn’t taste right, you can add other ingredients. If you want chocolate flavored oat milk , you can add chocolate.
6. Put the oat milk in the refrigerator, the milk can last for a week.
7. Shake before drinking